I would like to make a pledge, single or recurring, how can I do this?
- You can make a pledge using the form available below. Recurring yearly or quarterly donations can be made using the pledge form or, for recurring monthly donations, using the online donation form available at this link.
I would like to make my donation over the phone?
- Yes, you can call the office at 206-774-2277.
- During Covid-19, if you call and leave a voicemail message your call will be returned promptly, the returning call number may come from a different number and the staff member will clearly reference your message.
How do I donate with a check?
- You can mail your donation to the office made payable to the WSJHS at 3801 E Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA 98040.
Can I make a donation through a Stock transfer, Donor Advised Fund, IRA or family foundation?
- You can use the pledge form available below or, for Stock, the stock transfer form linked below.
Is there a fee associated with my donation?
- While there are no fees associated with donations by check, all credit card transactions do incur a fee that 90% of WSJHS donors opt to cover during the donation process.
Do I need to request a tax receipt?
- All donations are acknowledged and all tax exempt donations receive a tax receipt.
Can I make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one?
- Yes, you can make a tribute using the donation form at this link and acknowledgments will be sent to the indicated person, you can also recognize important Lifecycle events with this form for inclusion in the Washington Jewish Lifecycles section of the Washington Jewish Museum.
How will my donation be used?
- Your donation is used in full to support the mission of the WSJHS to collect, curate, preserve, and disseminating the experience of Jewish life in Washington state.
Planned Giving donations are very important to the Historical Society in order to sustain our future. Please contact Executive Director, Lisa Kranseler, to discuss making the historical society a part of your planning.
There are additional Named Giving opportunities as well that are available to leave a family legacy to the Washington state Jewish community. Please contact Executive Director, Lisa Kranseler, as well to discuss these opportunities.
Complete your donation online at the link above or contact the WSJHS office at 206-774-2277 if you have any questions or would prefer to pay over the phone.
The WSJHS is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Tax ID#91-1099052.