Submissions for Haggadah: Telling Your Organization's Story
BE A PART OF OUR HISTORY IN THE MAKING - Tell your story now.
Rabbis, Synagogues, Jewish Organizations, and Jewish owned business have found new ways to stay connected and offer support to congregations and the community while practicing social distancing in response to coronavirus. None of us have ever experienced anything like this before.
Consider the following questions:
- What mitzvahs have you enabled and/or witnessed during this time?
- How are you handling the work you do while maintaining social distancing, and other restrictions in daily life?
- What is your community most missing and looking forward to doing again?
- What adaptations have you made to work or run your business now?
- You should feel free to add anything else of significance related to you, your work, your community, and your network to preserve this historic time for our future generations.
It is important to document what you have done to keep us connected during this time. The Washington State Jewish Historical Society is creating a digital exhibit in the Washington Jewish Museum, that will show the response of Washington’s synagogues and organizations.
Your story will be featured in our communal exhibit and will be preserved in this “Haggadah: Telling Your Story" of our time for future generations.
We are taking written submissions, pictures, video and audio to tell our story on line and on our Facebook page. #Hagaddah2020wsjh